Server for dedicated or shared hosting
Engineering.MO with its 21,000 managed servers on the network of 4 data center provides Virtual Farm and Virtual Data Center servers based on the latest Enterprise Server architecture (Intel Industry Standard, UNIX IBM, HP-UX and Oracle, AS / 400, Mainframe), providing Housing, Hosting and Virtual Hosting services on dedicated or shared platforms with guaranteed SLAs. Computing resources, independently from the brand, protected by the most advanced security systems and the guarantee of electrical, climatic and network continuity, are redundant and highly reliable.
Engineering manages servers of different platforms
- Microsoft Windows/HyperV
- Oracle VM
- IBM AIX / ZOS
- Linux (RedHat, Suse, Centos, Oracle Linux)
Key values of computational services adopting virtualization are:
- Scalability: possibility of rapid growth and scalability (vertical and horizontal) on demand
- Efficiency: virtualization can dynamically allocate resources when and where it is needed, without system downtime.
- Setup and Availability: Setup activity of a virtual server with operating system, is time-saving compared to a physical server.
- Costs: each physical Host is segmented into multiple virtual servers, we can obtain reduced costs for infrastructure, hardware/software, maintenance and management
- Security: The Backup service is made in real time, executing a disk image of the server without any downtime of the VM. In the event of a restore of the virtual server, the image can be restored on any other physical Host server
- Reliability: the image of the Virtual Server is hosted on centralized redundant shared SAN, with the capacity of add new Storage on demand; SAN Storage is available from all physical Host servers in the Virtual Farm. High Availability capabilities ensure rapid recovery and business continuity in case of physical failures. Networking equipments, security services and load balancing are centralized.
Server for Engineering Cloud
The Cloud Engineering platform is constantly evolving and offers enterprise-class technology solutions for business critical processes demanding high performance.
Computational layer modules guarantee the latest generation of Intel Xeon processors, scalable RAM sizes, 10Gb connectivity and high performance for SAN.